Friday, July 29, 2016

A CBT BDSM Facesitting Jerk Off Session (Audiobook Opening)





From Ashley Adams…

You’re going to imagine my pussy pinning your face down on your bed as it drips its sweet juices all down your lips and mouth. You will perform for me, as I instruct you to, or you will lose your cock and balls. Erm, I mean, MY cock and balls. As you’ll find out in my little BDSM jerk off instruction session, you are no longer the owner of your cock and balls. It’s my cock and balls now. And you’re gonna jerk my cock exactly how I tell you to jerk it, and you’re going to bust those balls exactly how and when I tell you to bust them. You’re gonna squeeze my cock when I say, pull on it when I say, and stroke it so hard your fat hairy nuts smack into your knuckles. WHEN I SAY. At some point during this session, you will be ordered to smack your fingers up at your balls like a flipper as you slam your fist down your cock to meet them with a painful downstroke. Over and over, you’ll smack those balls of mine up to the back of that sac as your bottom fist comes crashing into them as it slides down that cock of mine. And it will fucking hurt so fucking damn good too. Trust me. You’re gonna fucking love jerking off with me in your ear… and riding your face… telling you when to fucking cum over my back and down in that mouth as I fuck it so hard with my hot little snatch. And this is just the beginning of my half hour jerk session. 

A CBT BDSM FACESITTING Jerk Off Session with Ashley Adams

Runtime:  31:42

Copyright Erotic Habit 2015. 

Full performance available on iTunes and I Want Clips.

Follow us on Twitter, Google Blogger, Pinterest, and Tumblr and Google Plus @EroticHabit.

Listening Note: The volume has been raised much louder than a normal listening experience to benefit the hard of hearing. If you can hear it low, we recommend turning it low and listening to it at the soft whisper it was recorded at. It’s much more natural and sexier.

Order on I Want Clips and get the full performance on mp3, wav, as well as the cover art and pdf storybook.



#EroticHabit

No comments:

Post a Comment