Sunday, July 24, 2016

Hold those SoRE NuTS and WHIMPER for me :)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6rfJ_Tm_8o

I betcha think girls were weaker than boys, huh? That’s because you forgot just how easy it is for a girl to crunch your little nuts with her scrunchy little toes. But don’t worry, tonight I’m going to remind you just how much it hurts to get kicked down there. I’m gonna kick you so hard in your tender little nuts you’re gonna cry just like a little girl. And then your gonna pull your pants and underwear down and cup your poor sore nuts. And you’re gonna hold ‘em up to me and tell me how bad I hurt them. And when you do, I’m gonna pout and act all sad about it. I’m gonna act like I feel SO BAD about your sore hurting nuts. As I soak my panties thinking about how easily I dropped you. And when you least expect it, BAM, I’m gonna nail those sore little nuts again. So you never forget that you’re any girl’s bitch. 

Sympathy by Rosie Hilton - Runtime: 16:14

Copyright Erotic Habit 2015. 

Performed by Rosie Hilton and Copyright Erotic Habit 2015. 

Full performance available on iTunes and I Want Clips.

Get access to our unlisted YouTube videos, which come and go, by following us on Twitter.com/EroticHabit. Also check out our new Facebook.com/EroticHabit.

Listening Note: The volume has been raised much louder than a normal listening experience to benefit the hard of hearing. If you can hear it low, we recommend turning it low and listening to it at the soft whisper it was recorded at. It’s much more natural and sexier.

Order on I Want Clips and get the full performance on mp3, wav, as well as the cover art and pdf storybook.

https://iwantclips.com/store/29183/Erotic-Audio

#EroticHabit @EroticHabit


Keywords:  hot girl’s voice, erotic ballbusting, humiliation erotica, verbal ball busting, girls, balls, pout, poking fun, humiliatrix, humiliated male

No comments:

Post a Comment