Friday, July 29, 2016

My Brutal Ballbusting Survey (Question #1)















Okay, so it all started when Brooke at Erotic Habit sent me this long survey asking about my ballbusting history. And asked me to record my answers live. And she paid me $300.00. So yeah, I did it. Of course. I would’ve done it for free. I couldn’t resist. I’ve busted more boys down there than I could count. And I’m still busting balls every day of my life. It’s my life to bust boys lol. I do it so hard too. SO damn hard. I mean, sometimes I do it soft too. Sometimes I just give ‘em a soft thigh up in the nuts if I’m just teasing him. But when I really want to drop him, and show him whose bitch he is, I knee those nuts so damn hard it’s not at alllll funny. Um, so yeah, these questions really challenged me to look back at all the different balls I busted and all the different ways I busted them. I can’t believe how much of a bitch I’ve been. Lol. Not. Cuz most guys like it. Every guy likes it when I do it. They get so rock hard when I do it. Except Jared, my sister’s ex-boyfriend. I made sure he did NOT like it. And that is one brutal story I tell in My Brutal Ballbusting Survey. I probably shouldn’t have told it. But I did. Cause I know Jared is way to embarrassed to tell on me.

Oh, if you want to hear my whole 12-minute survey, get it on iTunes or on IWantClips.

https://iwantclips.com/store/29183/Erotic-Audio/162713/My-Brutal-Ballbusting-Survey

bye, 

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment